Office Ninja Positions Available
The Office Ninja is a demanding position that requires your best, not just in your job, but also in your life. The successful Office Ninja leads volunteers and staff with confidence, enthusiasm, and grace. The Office Ninja drives organization and looks for ways to improve processes and procedures. The Office Ninja leads a person from Prospect through to Student and shares Student responsibilities with the Head Instructor.
An Office Ninja:
- Tunes the administrative engine so everything runs smoothly
- Engages people in the art
- Makes people feel welcome
- Helps people commit to the path
- Loves organizing
- Believes in To-Shin Do, Stephen K. Hayes, and themselves
- Wants to make a difference
Key Measures For Success:
- 24-hour turnaround on Prospect processes, including follow-up calls and data entry
- 24-hour turnaround on Student processes, including follow-up calls, initial paperwork, and billing.
- Net gains in student counts monthly
- 80% conversion from Prospect to Student
- 100% calendar accuracy
- All monthly events are on the website and slide show before the month begins. Handouts are 2 months before.
- Execution of Prospect Processes
- Enrolls new students
- Follow-Up calls and emails
- Appointment scheduling
- Database management
- Execution of Enrollment Process, including cancellations and holds
- Monthly Tuition Billing (non auto-bill)
- Marketing for Events
- Internal flyers
- Event registrations
- Leads weekly scheduling meeting
- Maintains paper and online calendar
- Liaison with students and staff for private lesson and special event scheduling
- Manages retail display
- Suggests new items for ordering
- Office, janitorial, and uniforms
- Front Desk
- Graduation preparation
- Answering phones
- Selling retail items
- Scheduling lessons
- Business writing and etiquette
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Publisher
- Database management
- Customer Services skills
Some college preferred
This position is extremely flexible and can be divided into different positions for the right candidates.
*Could have some of these hours as an Instructor for the right candidate*
Starts at $9-10+/hour plus bonuses (generally becomes $11-$13/hour). A raise is possible in the first 60 days for exceeding performance objectives.
Send a letter of intent to Mary Aitoshi. Priority will be given to candidates whose letter is received by 9/25/2015.