Move, Act & Think Like a Ninja
If you’re familiar with martial arts, you may wonder how to characterize To-Shin Do® ninjutsu.
We wonder too. Our martial art is so diverse in terms of techniques that it is difficult to pin down. At a minimum, you will learn:
• Grappling, throwing, choking and joint locking
• Striking, kicking, and punching
• Self defense when pulled to the ground
• Stick, blade, cord, and projectile defense
• Successfully handling multiple assailants and surprise attacks
• Overcoming psychological intimidation and bullying
Optionally, in special workshops and seminars, you can also learn:
• Classical sword, bo staff, chain, and shuriken techniques
• Wilderness navigation and survival skills
• Advanced driving techniques
• Gun disarms and safety
• Group tactical movement
• Dignitary protection skills
• Stealth and tracking skills
• Energy and pressure point healing
• Meditation and cultivation of inner strength
All of the above is delivered on top of a single coherent platform of how to move, act, and think like a ninja.
This is what martial arts are supposed to be. Once you know that’s true, the next step is to see for yourself and try a free class!