Certified To-Shin Do Senior Instructor at the Boulder Quest Center, under the tutelage of Ian Hyotoshi Pucek and Ian Leitoshi Sanderson. Casey has studied martial arts from the age of 10 and became a distance learning student of To-Shin Do in 2003. Casey moved to Boulder with his wife Loy, from the small town of San Angelo, Texas in 2013. Casey quickly dove head first into dojo training and earned the rank of Shodan first degree Black Belt in 2015 and Nidan second degree Black Belt in 2017. Casey brings a deep passion for the art to the mat and is driven to help every student find their personal power. As a method for self-development Casey is an avid student of the Japanese esoteric spirit building practices.
- Kasumi-An To-Shin Do, 2nd degree Black Belt
- To-Shin Do Senior Instructor
- Kasumi-An Shugendo, Gyoja Avowed Practitioner
- Olympic Style Taekwondo 2nd degree Black Belt
- 2006 – 2009 Studied: Shorin Ryu Karate, Long Ying Southern Dragon Style Kung-Fu, Modern Arnis
- BFA Graphic Design